ReThink Studio is seeking an Office Manager to provide administrative oversight and assist with production of presentation materials for our ReThinkNYC plan. Ideal candidates are resourceful, detail-oriented and have excellent expository writing skills, and/or are technologically inclined. Having an interest in graphics/graphic design is a plus.
• Coordinate overall administrative activities
• Work with a team to write descriptive narratives of proposals and supporting presentation materials
• Play a key role in producing presentation materials, such as our in-house book production processes (including printing, assembling, and binding of ReThink Studio books)
• Assemble research, drawings, and design materials into a cohesive presentation
• Oversee and maintain general office systems and equipment
• Assist with IT services
• 1 — 2 years experience working in a related role
• Bachelor’s degree
• Fluency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and talented to join our team. If you’re passionate about what we’re doing and feel that you have the skills to contribute, please email us your resume with a cover letter to [email protected] Please let us know why you would like to join the ReThinkNYC production team and how you feel you could best contribute to our efforts.
This position is full-time and the salary will be commensurate with your skills and experience.