Our region is at a tipping point: our rail infrastructure is at capacity, manifested by constant delays and failures jeopardizing the region’s growth and economic health. We believe our ReThinkNYC plan is part of the solution to these problems and we need a resourceful, organized, and hard‐working team member to help bring our advocacy efforts to the next level. ReThink Studio is a collaborative and highly dynamic organization — all employees should be flexible and willing to fulfill a variety of roles as needed.
• Help develop and execute outreach strategy
• Act as point of contact externally and internally
• Set up meetings, create and deliver presentations• Help develop a compelling narrative and presentation for each meeting/audience
• Coordinate collaboration between outreach and production teams
• Perform associated administrative duties — calendar management, contacts database maintenance, event planning, etc.
• Generally fill in gaps where needed
• Interest and experience in urban planning, transportation, and New York civic & political world is a must
• 3 — 5 years experience working in a related role
• Bachelor’s degree
• Fluency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Ability to both work independently (with minimal supervision) and collaborate effectively
• Experience with the principles of design and architecture is a plus
We are looking for someone who is self‐motivated and talented to join our team. If you’re passionate about what we’re doing and feel that you have the skills to contribute, please email us your resume with a cover letter to [email protected] Please let us know why you would like to join the ReThinkNYC production team and how you feel you could best contribute to our efforts.
This position is full‐time and the salary will be commensurate with your skills and experience.